A Top, very experienced Group of Managers as always, with experience with Clients ranging from Stars, Series Regulars and Developmental in this Workshop.
Monday July 27, 2015, starts at 7:30 pm, 1 seat Left Don’t wait for the Wait List!
FULL NOW, Email ActorsArtistry@gmail.com include a phone number for the Wait List, Early Price is over, $99 Wait List Price
Price goes up as it Fills Up! Get in Early for Low Price! Price may change anytime
Scene, Monologue, or Partner!(Both must pay) Readers are provided
1) Sarabeth Schedeen Sovereign Talent Theatrical Click Name Links for IMDB Pro Information
*By Paying Below you agree you have read the the POLICIES AND MEMBERSHIP PAGE, this confirms you understand our policies.
2015 Registration, Free with a Food Donation Brought to your first event of the year. Click Here for Link
**If a cancellation occurs at this showcase and we are not able to replace an agent last minute, the price paid is based on 5 Agents attending.
Sign Up Early for extra Savings, Price Subject to change anytime. Problems paying Email Us!
Our Format read below:
Bring a Scene or Monologue no longer than 2 minutes. Bring a copy of Materials with you, even if it’s a Monologue. Highlight your Scene before arriving.
All ages email us in advance if under 18
Union and non-union talent welcome
Q&A session with the Guests
Scene(you choose in advance) or Monologue
Reader is provided, or paid partner
- Always bring a copy of your scene or monologue and enough Headshots for all the guests. Once you’re selected and are assigned (order is determined by order of payment) you will have several minutes beforehand to rehearse with your Reader. Your Material must not be over 2 minutes!
- You will do your scene work in front of only the guests attending and the Reader provided while the other Actors wait outside the room (this provides less stress to Actors, not having a group of Actors watching you and makes our guest’s focus on only you).Agents will also fill out a numbered evaluation sheet rating their opinion of your scene work and Headshot(Determined by guests attending).
- We will then come back together at the end of the event. The whole class will rejoin for an Educational Q&A with the industry guests which is very informative. The Question and Answer is great way to gain valuable insight and network along with having your questions answered by Top Professionals and learn what they are looking for in resumes, reels, advice.
- *Bring your own Prepared Scene no longer than 2 Minutes! Time your Scene or Monologue before you bring it in! SIDES SUGGESTIONS
Your Member Folder Link will be sent to the Address you paid with Paypal. Please look for this Email if you don’t receive your TIME Confirmation within a couple days EMAIL US!! If the workshop is the next or same day you will receive your link promptly.
Due to Scheduling and unforeseen circumstances, if an Agent/Manager cannot attend we reserve the right to try and replace them with a comparable agent or manager. If an Agent or Manager Cancels Last Minute and we don’t have the ability to replace them, we will reschedule the canceled guest or comparable replacement for another date for you.
The following disclaimer is provided in accordance with SAG/AFTRA: “This seminar or class is for educational purposes only (as are all paid classes/ workshops/showcases in the State of California) and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by and agent.”