Saturday May 16, 2015 at 11 am, Group Q and A is at the End
*$89 after Bonus *Includes $10 Bonus Store Credit (Good for a Future Agent/Manager Showcase must be used in Six Months) for purchases on/after May 13, 2015
Get in Early for Low Price, Price is subject to change anytime.
*By Paying Below you agree you have read the the POLICIES AND MEMBERSHIP PAGE, this confirms you understand our policies.
2015 Registration, Free with a Food Donation Brought to your first event of the year. Click Here for Link
*$89 after Bonus *Includes $10 Bonus Store Credit (Good for a Future Agent/Manager Showcase must be used in Six Months) for purchases on/after May 13, 2015. Email us to use Bonus Credit.
You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to make a one-time payment with your credit/debit card. After getting to the PayPal page which asks for login, find the button that says “Don’t have a PayPal account?” so that you can pay without logging-in to PayPal.
Sign Up Early for extra Savings, Price Subject to change anytime. Problems paying Email Us!
5 Agent Showcase/Workshop Theatrical
With experience with Clients ranging from Stars, Series Regulars and Developmental.
Scene, Monologue, or Partner!(Both must pay and email us partners name) Readers are provided..Must bring a copy of your scene or monologue to the showcase.
1) Jason Hyman TalentWorks Theatrical Agent Click Links for IMDB Pro Information
Our Format read below:
Bring a Scene or Monologue no longer than 2 minutes. Bring a copy of Materials with you, even if it’s a Monologue. Highlight your Scene before arriving.
Adult actors 18 years and over.
Union and non-union talent welcome
Q&A session with the Guests
Scene(you choose in advance) or Monologue
Reader is provided, or paid partner
- Always bring a copy of your scene or monologue and enough Headshots for all the guests. Once you’re selected and are assigned (order is determined by order of payment) you will have several minutes beforehand to rehearse with your Reader. Your Material must not be over 2 minutes!
- You will do your scene work in front of only the guests attending and the Reader provided while the other Actors wait outside the room (this provides less stress to Actors, not having a group of Actors watching you and makes our guest’s focus on only you). Agents will also fill out a numbered evaluation sheet rating their opinion of your scene work and Headshot(Determined by guests attending).
- We will then come back together at the end of the event. The whole class will rejoin for an Educational Q&A with the industry guests which is very informative. The Question and Answer is great way to gain valuable insight and network along with having your questions answered by Top Professionals and learn what they are looking for in resumes, reels, advice.
- *Bring your own Prepared Scene no longer than 2 Minutes! Time your Scene or Monologue before you bring it in! SIDES SUGGESTIONS
Your Member Folder Link will be sent to the Address you paid with Paypal. Please look for this Email if you don’t receive your TIME Confirmation within a couple days EMAIL US!! If the workshop is the next or same day you will receive your link promptly.
Due to Scheduling and unforeseen circumstances, if an Agent/Manager cannot attend we reserve the right to try and replace them with a comparable agent or manager.