Thursday May 26, 2016 at 7:30 pm
$66 Early Price Now
Get in Early for Low Price! Price is subject to change anytime
Other Workshops Charge $99
Scene, Monologue, or Partner!(Both must pay before it fills up, email us partners name) Readers are provided
With experience with Clients with a Broad Range:
1) Peter Novick Abrams Artists Agency (Click Names for IMDB PRO Information)
Our Format read below:
Bring a copy of materials with you, even if it’s a monologue. Highlight your scene before arriving. Bring 2 minutes worth of Commercial Copy or a Comedy Scene/Monologue of your choice no longer than 2 minutes!
All Ages, email us in advance if under 18
Union and non-union talent welcome
Q&A session with the Guests
Scene(you choose in advance) or Monologue
Reader is provided, or paid partner
- Always bring a copy of your scene or monologue and enough materials for all the guests. Once you’re selected and are assigned (order is determined by order of payment) you will have several minutes beforehand to rehearse with your Reader. Your material must not be over 2 minutes!
- You will do your scene work in front of only the guests attending and the reader provided while the other actors wait outside the room (this provides less stress to actors, not having a group of actors watching you and makes our guest’s focus on only you). Agents will also fill out a numbered evaluation sheet rating their opinion of your scene work and headshot. (Determined by guests attending).
- We will then come back together at the end of the event. The whole class will rejoin for an Educational Q&A with the industry guests which is very informative. The Question and Answer is great way to gain valuable insight and network along with having your questions answered by Top Professionals and learn what they are looking for in resumes, reels, advice.
- *Bring your own Prepared Scene no longer than 2 Minutes! Time your Scene or Monologue before you bring it in! SIDES SUGGESTIONS
Plus Free additional Feedback/Coaching (click for details)
*By Paying Below you agree you have read the the POLICIES AND MEMBERSHIP PAGE, this confirms you understand our policies.
*2016 Registration, Free with a Food Donation Brought to your first event of the year. Click Here for Link
Sign Up Early for extra Savings, Price Subject to change anytime. Problems paying Email Us!
Your Member Folder Link will be sent to the Address you paid with Paypal. Please look for this Email if you don’t receive your TIME Confirmation within a couple days EMAIL US!! If the workshop is the next or same day you will receive your link promptly.
Due to Scheduling and unforeseen circumstances, if an Agent/Manager cannot attend we reserve the right to try and replace them with a comparable agent or manager.
The following disclaimer is provided in accordance with SAG/AFTRA: “This seminar or class is for educational purposes only (as are all paid classes/ workshops/showcases in the State of California) and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by and agent.”