5 Manager Showcase Theatrical Managers part of our 5 Agent Showcase
As always an Excellent Group of Managers this month, with experience with Clients ranging from Stars, Series Regulars and Developmental.
Thurs May 29, starts at 7:30 pm , Current Price $79, raises to $89 tomorrow Price goes up as it Fills Up! Sign Up Early and Save, 2 seats left
Scene, Monologue, or Partner!(Both must pay) Readers are provided
IMDB Pro for more Info!
1)Luber Rocklin Entertainment, Mark Pfeffer, Theatrical Manager
-This is a Top Management Company with a broad range of client experience including series regulars and Stars
2) Coronel Group, Tom Spriggs, Theatrical Manager
– A Manager with a great roster of Clients and Client experience including Stars and Series Regulars as well as experience as a Producer
3) Schiff Company, Kristin Koning, Theatrical Manager
– This is a well respected and great Management Company with experience with many Clients including Series Regulars and Leads In Films
4) Bohemia Group , Jennifer DaRe, Theatrical Manager and Senior Vice President
– This is a great Management Company with experience with a broad Range of Clients!
5) Stein Entertainment Group, Either T.J Stein or Colin Harp attending, both Theatrical Managers.
– This is a well respected Management Company that has experience with Series Regulars on Leading Shows like HBO, and Leads in Films, represents a diverse group of Clients.
Our Format , read below:
Bring a Scene or Monologue no longer than 2 minutes
You will perform your scene work One on One with all the Managers in the room with you as well as the reader provided. A group Q and A will take place at the end of the workshop with question and answers which you are welcome to stay for, a great way to gain valuable insight from Professionals!
Managers will also fill out a numbered evaluation sheet rating their opinion of your scene work.
*Bring your own Prepared Scene no longer than 2 Minutes!
*By Paying Below you agree you have read the the POLICIES AND MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT PAGE, this confirms you understand our policies
**SIGN MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT HERE (New 2014 Membership, all previous members must resign too for 2014)
$79 Current Price will be $89 tomorrow, Price raises as it fills up!
“This seminar or class is for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by and agent.”
Your Member Folder Link will be sent to the Address you paid with Paypal. Please look for this Email if you don’t receive your TIME Confirmation within a couple days EMAIL US!! If the workshop is the next or same day you will receive your link promptly.
NOTES:Due to Scheduling and unforeseen circumstances, if an Agent cannot attend we reserve the right to try and replace them with a comparable agency or manager. Since this showcase is discounted we cannot issue refunds if an Agent cancels last minute and we do not have time to replace them. We will do our best to reschedule them for another date which you will be expected to attend in the event there is a cancellation.
Disclaimer: Workshops/Showcases are NOT job interviews. The presence of an industry professional is in no way a promise of employment. Actors Artistry DOES NOT attempt to procure employment for actors/artists-we are strictly for educational purposes. Such contact as you may have with a casting director or industry Professional at a workshop rarely results in any further contact with that casting director or any industry professional or any company affiliated with that casting director or professional.