Thursday September 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm
Get in Early for Low Price! Price is subject to change anytime
Comedy Scene, Commercial Copy, Monologue, or Partner!(Both must pay before it fills up, email us partners name) Readers are provided
With experience with Clients with a Broad Range:
1) Tracy Mapes, Imperium 7 Talent, (Click Names for IMDB PRO Information)
Our Format read below:
Bring a Comedy Scene, Commercial Copy or Monologue NO longer than 2 minutes (time limit is enforced please time your scene or monologue before you bring it in). Bring a copy of materials with you, even if it’s a monologue. highlight your scene before arriving. Have headshots stapled and trimmed.
All Ages, email us in advance if under 18(Must Have Parent Present)
Intensive Q&A session with the Guests
Scene(you choose in advance) or Monologue
Reader is provided, or paid partner
- Always bring a copy of your scene or monologue and enough headshots for all the guests. Once you’re selected and are assigned (order is determined by order of payment) you will have several minutes beforehand to rehearse with your reader. Your material must not be over 2 minutes!
- You will do your scene work in front of only the guests attending and the reader provided while the other Actors wait outside the room (this provides less stress to actors, not having a group of actors watching you and makes our guest’s focus on only you). Agents will also fill out a numbered evaluation sheet rating their opinion/feedback of your scene work and headshot. (Determined by guests attending.)
- We will then come back together at the end of the event. The whole class will rejoin for an Educational Q&A with the industry guests which is very informative. The Question and Answer is great way to gain valuable insight along with having your questions answered by Top Professionals and learn what they are looking for in resumes, reels, advice on navigating the business.
- *Bring your own Prepared Scene no longer than 2 Minutes! Time your Scene or Monologue before you bring it in! SIDES SUGGESTIONS
Plus Free additional Feedback/Coaching (click for details)
*By Paying Below you agree you have read the the POLICIES AND MEMBERSHIP PAGE, this confirms you understand our policies.
*2016 Registration, Free with a Food Donation Brought to your first event of the year. Click Here for Link
Sign Up Early for extra Savings, Price Subject to change anytime. Problems paying Email Us!
*Due to the discounted price, if an agent cancels last minute and we cannot replace them, prorated credit will only be given if less than 4 agents are in attendance.
Your Member Folder Link will be sent to the Address you paid with Paypal. Please look for this Email if you don’t receive your TIME Confirmation within a couple days EMAIL US!! If the workshop is the next or same day you will receive your link promptly.
Due to scheduling and unforeseen circumstances, if an agent/manager cannot attend we reserve the right to try and replace them with a comparable agent or manager. If an agent or manager Cancels last minute and we don’t have the ability to replace them, we will reschedule the canceled guest or comparable replacement for another date for you.