Do you want to learn about the business side of acting/agenting from one of the very top theatrical agents in the business?
Our guest instructor is Jeff Witjas! Jeff has been in the business for 40 years! He has spent more than three decades as an Agent for both the William Morris Agency and is now currently Senior Vice President of Talent at APA-Agency for the Performing Arts. He brings you rare insight from a top agent’s perspective!
This is an exclusive at Actor’s Artistry only!
This is a Two Week Class, Meeting 7 to 9 pm with Limited Seats!
Next available class: Thursday June 16 and Thursday June 23, 2016
Some of the topics covered in this class include:
What do agents look for in new clients
How to prepare for representation and how to tell if an agent is actually going to be good for you
How to navigate the business until you have representation, or if represented what you can do to help your agent
From the release of a breakdown to pitching clients for auditions or offers, the inner workings of the machine
Advice to actors on knowing what they are right for and how to SELL themselves(picking scenes, choosing reel material etc. when they are trying to get noticed by casting or agents/managers).
Question and Answer with Jeff who brings you experience and insight from a top level agent currently in the business
Jeff will also give educational feedback/opinions on the 1st Minute of your reel material and headshot. This will take place as a class so the whole class can learn and benefit from seeing and hearing what Jeff feels works and doesn’t work when presenting to industry professionals.
$120 Early Sign Up for the 2 Session Class Dates (Just $60 per date Early Sign Up),
Price is subject to change anytime!
We expect this to fill up, there are limited seats available. Get in early to reserve a space!
After purchasing please email us with a link to your reel material. We will be using this link in the class to access the 1st Minute of your Reel for feedback and advice. You are required to send us an easily accessible ONLINE REEL LINK. These must be sent to us before the start of class, we prefer you send them as soon as possible by emailing the links to ActorsArtistry@gmail.com.
*Before paying you agree you have read this entire page and requirements of the class!
- Email us an ONLINE LINK to your reel if you wish for it to be viewed in class. Only the first minute will be viewed by the class. This must be received prior to the start date (links that work best are VIMEO, ActorsAccess or other high quality links) Youtube is generally not high quality when viewed on a large screen. This must be a public link easily accessible by us. We are not responsible for technical or quality problems associated with viewing your reel that may occur. Email the links to ActorsArtistry@gmail.com.
- This is a Two Session Class you are paying for both dates as a package.
- Be available for the three hour window from 7 pm to 10 pm in case we start late or go later than planned
- Bring a backup of your Reel Material in case of technical or internet problems, please bring this on a USB stick and a file type that can be easily played
- There is a 72 hour Prior to the start date and time of the first class cancellation policy as this is a Special Guest Class!
The following Disclaimer is provided in accordance with SAG/AFTRA: This Class is for educational purposes only and will not secure or provide opportunity for employment in the field or representation by an agent!